Yearn Merges With Duvet, DeFi Protocol’s 4th Deal in a Week
Yearn is “becoming a member of forces” with market protection provider Duvet, capping a busy week for the decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol.,
- Cronje mentioned Duvet will change into the backstop protection provider for Yearn, and for DeFi as an whole.
- Duvet will furthermore be ready to expand into a peculiar duvet money money market, making the CLAIM token collateral and a borrowable asset.
- For its allotment, Yearn will win protection for its vaults and ready to over its users a reduced threat product.
- Yearn builders have worked with Duvet Protocol builders since inception, so this collaboration came “naturally” for each and every parties, Cronje mentioned.
- In the past week, Yearn launched a partnership with Pickle Finance, a yield farming protocol; a vault integration with Argent, a crypto pockets; and a merger with Cream Finance, a lending protocol.