Blockchain Platform Telos Launches Crypto Tokens That Act Love Treasurys
Blockchain platform Telos has launched non-fungible tokens (NFTs) that execute equally to U.S. Treasury bonds, allowing cryptocurrency projects to promote tokens that are locked till maturity.
- The “T-Bond” NFTs would perchance also be supplied or traded on secondary markets or remarkable as a yield hedge for tokens offering staking rewards, talked about Telos in a press launch.
- The tokens will bear a lifecycle with three classes: creation, retain/substitute and maturity.
- Cryptocurrency projects can promote tokens that are locked into the NFTs till maturity cases are met, equivalent to the launch of a mainnet.
- T-Bond NFTs are a “novel option” for any project buying for funding per future technical fulfillment, talked about Douglas Horn, chief architect of the Telos blockchain.
- The T-Bond NFTs will search their first employ in a liquidity pool for Telos’ TLOS token against ether on DeFi platform Uniswap.
- The company added that T-Bond NFTs are no longer technically bonds as they are no longer debt devices.