Voyager Digital Experiences 75% Revenue Upward thrust in Q4, Cites Increased Crypto Adoption
Cryptocurrency broker Voyager Digital (CNSX: VYGR) says its earnings for Q4 2020 is anticipated to achieve around $3.5 million, an develop of 75% from the old quarter.
- In an announcement Tuesday, the Canada-listed company said the develop is furthermore up 3,877% from the fourth quarter of 2019.
- Voyager additional reported a December earnings speed rate of over $20 million, when compared to $200,000 in December 2019. A speed rate is estimated earnings extrapolated from available figures.
- Assets win persisted to grow, Voyager said, growing over thrice from the September quarter to over $265 million in early January.
- “As common adoption of cryptocurrency grew in the latter section of 2020, we win got viewed 2021 glean off to a short launch and we are successfully-positioned to proceed our unparalleled enhance through 2021 and former,” said Stephen Ehrlich, co-founder and CEO of Voyager.
- In October, Voyager moved to invent bigger into Europe, shopping LGO, a French cryptocurrency change basically serving institutional investors.