Bitcoin Miner Bitfarms Closes $15M Brokered Non-public Placement
Canadian bitcoin mining firm Bitfarms (BITF) closed a entirely subscribed non-public placement of total shares value CAD$20 million, or over US$15 million.
- Bitfarms launched the sale Sunday, per a outdated beginning.
- In total, the sale consisted of 8,888,889 shares.
- CEO Emiliano Grodzki acknowledged, “It has by no formula been such an exhilarating time to be a section of the cryptocurrency mining industry.” With miner manufacturers straining to meet the surging ask for original machines, he is no longer sinful.
- Shares of the Quebec-primarily primarily based entirely company are trading fingers at $3 currently, up nearly 500% within the past three hundred and sixty five days.
- Bitfarms has a fresh market value of $260 million with 85.72 million shares outstanding.