3iQ’s Canadian Bitcoin Fund Hits C$1B in Market Cap
The bitcoin fund from Canada’s 3iq Corp (TSX:QBTC.U), listed on the Toronto Stock Alternate, has reached over CA$1 billion (US$785 million) in market capitalization.
- Digital asset supervisor 3iq Corp’s QBTC fund handed another milestone, reaching CA$1 billion in win asset note on Jan. 14.
- The first bitcoin fund listed in Canada, 3iq Corp spent three years in dialogue with the Ontario Securities Commission earlier than it got acclaim for its fund.
- The Gibraltar Stock Alternate listed 3iQ’s closed-stop fund in September, 5 months after it changed into first listed in Toronto.
- On Monday, Arxnovum Investments Inc. filed paperwork for the “Arxnovum Bitcoin ETF” applying to list on the Toronto Stock Alternate below the ticker “BIT.U.”
- Shaun Cumby, CEO of Arxnovum Investments, who beforehand held the gap of CIO at 3iq Corp, changed into at the support of the originate of QBTC.U.