Singapore Alternate, Temasek Beginning Digital Asset Alternate for Capital Markets
Singapore Alternate (SGX) and speak-owned investment firm Temasek Holdings announced Friday a three plan partnership launching a digital assets change focusing on capital market products.
- SGX talked about this can exercise Temasek’s data in blockchain technology for the digital asset change catering for products equivalent to bonds the exercise of neat contracts, ledger, and tokenization technologies.
- The unique venture will level of curiosity on capital markets, and the companies are seeking to companion with fastened profits issuance platforms for their post-change infrastructure.
- On Sept. 1, SGX announced it had partnered with HSBC and Temasek to full its first pilot digital bond for the meals and agriculture change Olam Global.
- SGX talked about its digital asset issuance and depository platform has been inclined to affirm four digital bonds by several issuers of over S$1 billion.
- “The early success in our digital bond issuance platform has lead the plan in which for SGX to rep the next pass into digital assets, and we are very infected to rep our digital asset change to the next level in partnership with Temasek,” talked about Lee Beng Hong, senior managing director, head of fastened profits, currencies and commodities at SGX.