The implications of Elon Musk’s deal with bitcoin’s climate story, assorted Fortune 500 treasury management systems and more.
This episode is backed by Nexo.io.
Elon Musk’s Tesla (TSLA) has purchased $1.5 billion in bitcoin as a treasury reserve asset. Moreover, the firm will soon be allowing folk to pay for Teslas with bitcoin.
In this episode, NLW breaks down:
- How Elon bought to this moment, collectively with his exchanges with MicroStrategy’s (MSTR) Michael Saylor
- What critics of the Tesla community and the bitcoin community have a tendency to mumble
- How this de-risks bitcoin purchases for assorted Fortune 500 corporations
- How it relates to Elon’s doge memeing
- Why here is doubtless to have a chief impression on bitcoin’s story relating to climate trade and vitality utilize
- Why Cathie Wood is laughing all straightforward the vogue to the monetary institution.
Image credit rating: Britta Pedersen/Getty Images Entertainment