An define of key news, from a new DeFi Index fund for authorized traders to bitcoin shrugging off increasing Treasury yields.
This episode is subsidized by Nexo.io.
This present day’s episode of “The Breakdown” analyzes a chain of issues at some point of the bitcoin and crypto enterprise, collectively with:
- Bitcoin reclaims $50,000 and appears to be like in direction of a $1 trillion market cap
- Treasury yields upward push, hammering gold but up to now having no impact on BTC
- Bitwise launches a new DeFi index fund for authorized and institutional traders
- Christie’s is auctioning off NFTs
- Coinbase is trading at a $77 billion valuation on the non-public markets
Image credit rating: Steven Ferdman/Getty Images Entertainment